People that have truly lived the nightlife have walked “The walk of shame” once in their lifetime, and some more walks than others. Once you have walked it’s a lesson learned to never do it twice for the wiser. I can assure you it probably wasn’t planned to walk out the next morning in your club attire but it happens to the best of us right? Wrong! What seemed like a hot outfit the night before can look pretty skanky in broad daylight. The best of us are one step ahead of their game and prepare for their night’s adventures. To avoid feeling naked or humiliated keep these simple rules in mind when shopping for a dress and pack these essentials in your clutch.
- Cleavage rule: If there is a possibility that the girls might show while dancing then pick a different dress! Show some class.
- Dress length: Above the knee is sexy, but below your butt cheeks isn’t, especially when you run into grandma’s old friend taking their daily 6 a.m. walk.
- Cold weather: It may not be cold in the club but if it’s 55 degree weather outside then chances are that you will be freezing the next morning.
- Pack a hair-tie to put your crazy hair out of your face and create a sleeker look.
- A compact with sponge and mirror and powder can help your complexion and fix last nights makeup quick.
- Don't forget your keys or wallet so you won't have to do a walk back!
- If sunglasses fit in your clutch then don't hesitate to pack them!